Lounging around
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,502 You're still drinking too much and doing lines off dick in the men's room at your pub.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,503 Age wise definitely
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,504 You're not fooling anyone.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,505 IQ wise and general savviness? Fuck no
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,506 See, and there's your faggot homo buddy. That you associate with making you look stupider than you usually already are.
See, and there's your faggot homo buddy. That you associate with making you look stupider than you usually already are.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 11, 2026 #544,507 Oh look Faerie Anne sets a new record of spewing fag lames for 2,986 days in a row! A day without a freudian fag lame from Faerie Anne is a day without a tired banality.
Oh look Faerie Anne sets a new record of spewing fag lames for 2,986 days in a row! A day without a freudian fag lame from Faerie Anne is a day without a tired banality.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,508 I'm much smarter than you. You believe shit that isnt real.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,509 LOOOOOOL @jack and X after injecting that shit into their balls?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,510
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,511 I have frgrees in 3 different sciences, not to mention music.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,512 I forget the name of it, I remember it from the Y
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,513 I have degrees in 3 different sciences, not to mention music.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,514 Yep. Dilf posts a fag lame, and @Adam jerks off to it.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,515 @jack STFU nobody cares you crusty cunt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,516 @Adam's "superior intelligence and savvy" on display.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,517 REMINDER @jack is a Democrat and loves all things :LGTBT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,518 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,519 just sayin
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,520 More lies from the guy who thinks nazis didnt kill people in wwII
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,521 all you do is spew bullshit @Adam
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,522 ask around. Maybe I should start a poll!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,523 So you aren't pro LGBT? @jack
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,524 what are yooooo? some kind of "neo-nazi"?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,525 who actually says being called a nazi is actually a compliment.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,526 That's the level of intelligence you profess.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,527 Who actually thinks that a man in a dress is healthy behaviour
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,528 who says being called a nazi is actually a compliment.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 11, 2026 #544,529 OK I've had enough of Faerie Anne's middle school caliber nonsense for one morning. Auf wiedertrollen
OK I've had enough of Faerie Anne's middle school caliber nonsense for one morning. Auf wiedertrollen
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,530 that said... I hope it doesn't put you off wearing your favourite summer frock to Walmart