Chair yoga is awesome.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 14, 2026 #545,401 Chair yoga is awesome.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 14, 2026 #545,402 Alfred, is it true you pbly drop pressies in squatting toiLeTs????
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 14, 2026 #545,403 Alfred, is it true you obly drop pressies in squatting toiLeTs????
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Aug 14, 2026 #545,404 @UncleDiLF, I'm only copying your hobby.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 809 Location Shangri La Aug 14, 2026 #545,406 So where is Madam S? I have a new Hasidic story, but he isn't here. You got to be here when the story is to be told @Adam
So where is Madam S? I have a new Hasidic story, but he isn't here. You got to be here when the story is to be told @Adam
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Aug 14, 2026 #545,410 I've heard that tune but never knew who it was. Definitely the 80s vibe. This is acceptable for the SB, X.
I've heard that tune but never knew who it was. Definitely the 80s vibe. This is acceptable for the SB, X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 14, 2026 #545,413 really, you guys are seriously limp.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 14, 2026 #545,414 you i n particular lately.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 14, 2026 #545,415 you in particular lately.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 14, 2026 #545,416 7.7 quake on Indonesia...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Aug 14, 2026 #545,417 I wonder if all the Muzzies are now frenzying and fighting each other like bees in a jar.
Joe Reaction score 2,874 Aug 14, 2026 #545,418 Indonesia is geologically quite volatile @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®©
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Aug 14, 2026 #545,419 Shush,Johomo. Nobody cares what you think or write.
Joe Reaction score 2,874 Aug 14, 2026 #545,420 I understand that life is hard for low income henpecked Austrlian House Husbands such as yourself @Frood
I understand that life is hard for low income henpecked Austrlian House Husbands such as yourself @Frood
Joe Reaction score 2,874 Aug 14, 2026 #545,425 Therefore I award you one of those to provide Hope in honor of your suffering
Joe Reaction score 2,874 Aug 14, 2026 #545,426 Therefore I award you one of these to provide Hope in honor of your suffering
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Aug 14, 2026 #545,429 Yoo are voted the most mean douch on BF