Weep knows what he’s doing you fucking retard
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:21 PM #565,171 Weep knows what he’s doing you fucking retard
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:21 PM #565,172 "Honour me on the DW FAGGOT" You sure about that X?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:22 PM #565,174 Huh, X is correct about Weeg though.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:22 PM #565,175 Do your thing Alticus I’ve already warned younANYTHING AHAPPENS to me the appropriate authorities are coming to you
Do your thing Alticus I’ve already warned younANYTHING AHAPPENS to me the appropriate authorities are coming to you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:22 PM #565,176 That fucker lies through his teeth about everything while supporting trump.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:22 PM #565,177 Give me permission and I'll do just that.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:23 PM #565,178 Give me permission X and I'll do just that.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:23 PM #565,179 that whole side supports that PDF, are you shitting me?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:24 PM #565,182 No X. You'd have to find to proper authority's jurisdiction and prove intent. Good luck.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:25 PM #565,183 Cybercrime is a real bitch to prosecute.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:25 PM #565,184 Computer forensics is a specialty to some they’re find you creep
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:25 PM #565,185 Why don’t you just kill yourself you useless pos
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:26 PM #565,186 I got 25k that proves you wrong @Alticus. The internet is not as anonymous as you think when the law is broken. Think ISP behind the website.
I got 25k that proves you wrong @Alticus. The internet is not as anonymous as you think when the law is broken. Think ISP behind the website.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:26 PM #565,187 I'm going to do you a favor now and refrain from fucking you over royal.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:26 PM #565,188 I screen shotted EVERY threat you’ve ever made including this little interaction
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:26 PM #565,190 I was stalked for years by this asshole. I found out who he was.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:27 PM #565,191 It doesn't matter. I'm not breaking any laws.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:27 PM #565,192 Log on for fun and some creep threatens to put you on the DW @Bastard Factory
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Today at 1:28 PM #565,196 @Weeg has always been good to me and I'm not gonna just sit here while you make light of such a thing.
@Weeg has always been good to me and I'm not gonna just sit here while you make light of such a thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Today at 1:28 PM #565,197 whats the DW?
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:28 PM #565,198 Lost me for good jack if Alticus isnt at the bubble consider me
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Today at 1:29 PM #565,199 You fucking cocksucker he brought up MY KIDS thinking they’re still kids