which prompted the response which was "I'm thinking of giving her one as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:14 PM #565,321 which prompted the response which was "I'm thinking of giving her one as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:14 PM #565,322 Never said anything else.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:15 PM #565,323 Just responding to your disgusting perversions.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:16 PM #565,324 so lie all you like about it. You got caught, and this whole thing is done.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:16 PM #565,325 and watch your back, Prowler. Like I said, I don't get mad.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:16 PM #565,326 I get even.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,636 Location Canada Yesterday at 2:17 PM #565,327 Shut up Jack, you are lying and I made a thread to put on FULL DISPLAY your lies.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Yesterday at 2:18 PM #565,328 Bye y'all.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Yesterday at 2:24 PM #565,330 Better a creep then an insecure man starving for attention.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Yesterday at 2:25 PM #565,331 Better a creep than an insecure man starving for attention.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,636 Location Canada Yesterday at 2:27 PM #565,332 Alticus, you are a moron. While Jack is an insecure man starving for attention and craving for acceptance, it is far WORSE that he is a CREEP.
Alticus, you are a moron. While Jack is an insecure man starving for attention and craving for acceptance, it is far WORSE that he is a CREEP.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Yesterday at 2:29 PM #565,333 Your logic astounds me. Piss off bitch.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,636 Location Canada Yesterday at 2:47 PM #565,334 It is common sense, Alticus. And you are a man-child who has none.
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Yesterday at 3:42 PM #565,335 Seamajor said: Yours is surrounded by by rusty barbed wire. Click to expand... Engrish?
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Yesterday at 3:43 PM #565,336 Poor poor distended and prolapsed JaXsie....
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Yesterday at 6:05 PM #565,339 I don't mind the muslim people I've met over the decades and sometimes broke bread with.... but maybe that's just me.... there are retards in every group. The trick is in not meeting them...
I don't mind the muslim people I've met over the decades and sometimes broke bread with.... but maybe that's just me.... there are retards in every group. The trick is in not meeting them...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Yesterday at 6:30 PM #565,340 Jihadis are subhuman feral animals and there's not a single Muslim on the planet that can be trusted.
Jihadis are subhuman feral animals and there's not a single Muslim on the planet that can be trusted.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Yesterday at 6:35 PM #565,341 Weeg said: Trump love!! Click to expand... DD? Sad she can’t vote in the USA.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Yesterday at 6:47 PM #565,343 Taqqiya says otherwise.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Yesterday at 6:54 PM #565,344 @Frood @Reggie_Essent fact is we don’t need them and are better off without them
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Yesterday at 7:00 PM #565,345 ...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Yesterday at 7:14 PM #565,346 Oh look! Mingie has two new brown cock crushes.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Yesterday at 7:29 PM #565,347 Mingie new VAJJ all healed and ready for X and Jack!
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Yesterday at 9:09 PM #565,348 Oh look, it’s the peeeedofile ^^^