1,000,000 Post Thread

Burger flippers at fast food chains will be replaced with automation. This could have been done 40 years ago. People do not understand how under-utilized automation is. Automation that Amazon is installing in 2026 has been around since the 1980's. I saw it in action in the late 1980's in the Home Hardware main warehouse in Elmira, Ontario.
 
Burger flippers at fast food chains will be replaced with automation. This could have been done 40 years ago. People do not understand how under-utilized automation is. Automation that Amazon is installing in 2026 has been around since the 1980's. I saw it in action in the late 1980's in the Home Hardware main warehouse in Elmira, Ontario.

Honestly, seeing how nasty and deranged so many people working in the food industry these days, I'm all for robots that don't spit or rub the floor with my food before serving it to me.