@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© YES!!! So is EUROPE!!! Its a GOODTHING!!|
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Yesterday at 7:33 PM #565,951 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© YES!!! So is EUROPE!!! Its a GOODTHING!!|
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:34 PM #565,952 Hello you politic whiners!
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:35 PM #565,953 There's my boy rancid, still a free man I see. Whrn are they going to send Interpol after you?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:35 PM #565,954 There's my boy rancid, still a free man I see. When are they going to send Interpol after you?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:35 PM #565,955 And there's Weeg. Hi, Weeg.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:36 PM #565,956 I'll never get used to that stench of rotten eggs
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:37 PM #565,957 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© I saw that 5th grade style "poem" you wrote about me. It was sweet...in a deeply retarded and disturbing kind of way.
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© I saw that 5th grade style "poem" you wrote about me. It was sweet...in a deeply retarded and disturbing kind of way.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:38 PM #565,958 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© You call me "evil," yet you cannot name one thing I ever did to your sorry fucking ass.
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© You call me "evil," yet you cannot name one thing I ever did to your sorry fucking ass.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:39 PM #565,959 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Why are you hiding? Answer me this instant you testicle challenged cock sucker.
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Why are you hiding? Answer me this instant you testicle challenged cock sucker.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:39 PM #565,960 you couldn't tell it was AI, daft bint? Did you really think I'd put that much effort into you?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:41 PM #565,961 flynn, what are you trying to do? get out of the sb
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:42 PM #565,962 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. Ill do it!
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. Ill do it!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:42 PM #565,963 And I believe you
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:43 PM #565,964 are you going to send me some pizzas?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:43 PM #565,965 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© What was A.I.? The last time you had "sex?" Was it with Jack or Alticus? My bad, they're both waaaay too old for you
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© What was A.I.? The last time you had "sex?" Was it with Jack or Alticus? My bad, they're both waaaay too old for you
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:44 PM #565,966 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Now, ANSWER my question...what have I done to you that you already haven't done to yourself?
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Now, ANSWER my question...what have I done to you that you already haven't done to yourself?
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,780 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 7:45 PM #565,967
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,780 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 7:45 PM #565,968 hi guis
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:46 PM #565,969 Now you're just being stupid. See, I do say you're evil, but most of the time, you're actually just stupid
Now you're just being stupid. See, I do say you're evil, but most of the time, you're actually just stupid
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:46 PM #565,970 And the poem was AI, daft bint
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:46 PM #565,971 Hi Iggy!
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:52 PM #565,973 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Why do you keep making it a point that your poem was A.I.? Does that somehow downplay the fact that you're an unimaginative and moronic stuffed shirt?
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Why do you keep making it a point that your poem was A.I.? Does that somehow downplay the fact that you're an unimaginative and moronic stuffed shirt?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:54 PM #565,974 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Okay, let me get this straight. Now I'm only "evil" on certain days, and on the days I'm not being "evil" I'm just being "stupid?" Okay, fine. So can YOU POINT OUT ONE EXAMPLE WHERE I PERSONIFY WHAT YOU JUST STATED?
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Okay, let me get this straight. Now I'm only "evil" on certain days, and on the days I'm not being "evil" I'm just being "stupid?" Okay, fine. So can YOU POINT OUT ONE EXAMPLE WHERE I PERSONIFY WHAT YOU JUST STATED?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:56 PM #565,975 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Hey for us slow people out there, could you tell me again for the 112th time that the poem was A.I.?
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Hey for us slow people out there, could you tell me again for the 112th time that the poem was A.I.?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:56 PM #565,976 You try way too hard, Angrylina
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:57 PM #565,977 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make me buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. Ill do it!
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make me buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. Ill do it!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Yesterday at 7:58 PM #565,978 I'm outta here, it's late and you bored me
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,128 Location Medina, Washington Yesterday at 7:59 PM #565,979 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make me buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. I'll do it!
@THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Don't make me buy your information from Alticus for only a tit shot. I'll do it!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Yesterday at 8:02 PM #565,980 It's fun to watch Rancy and Flynn flirting like schoolkids.