The corporate masters are happy about Bolsonaro.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Today at 6:37 AM #566,071 The corporate masters are happy about Bolsonaro.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,408 Location Texas Today at 6:37 AM #566,072 Has nothing to do with BFF. You've always been more than welcome to run your mouth here.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:37 AM #566,073 So @Bastard Factory …are you and mates again?
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:37 AM #566,074 You and I
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,408 Location Texas Today at 6:38 AM #566,075 I'kk pass. YouStop with the self inflicted
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Today at 6:38 AM #566,076 @LotusBud doce, saborosa e dá vontade de morder
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:38 AM #566,077 I don’t want to be your bitch baby!
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,408 Location Texas Today at 6:39 AM #566,078 So you're back on the meds I see... I'll pass. I have other things going on, but theirs some good members here who will fuck w your bipolar asss
So you're back on the meds I see... I'll pass. I have other things going on, but theirs some good members here who will fuck w your bipolar asss
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,408 Location Texas Today at 6:40 AM #566,079 Good to seee ya tho.... do your worst.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:42 AM #566,080 Listen: I don’t take drugs…my parents did. I drink on the binge…but not always. Make that leeway!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Today at 6:42 AM #566,081 @Bastard Factory when will we get to lynch Flynn?
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:43 AM #566,082 Im happy for you to allow me to fuck up fairy thoughts and @LotusBud
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:45 AM #566,083 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© …Flynn is an oily little man with a small penis from the windy city!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:47 AM #566,084 The troll is back in town..
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:47 AM #566,085 I don’t know where to start?
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:48 AM #566,086 Let me look for a song…
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:51 AM #566,087 Im that good…
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:53 AM #566,088 Im buying a tattoo gun so my wife can tattoo my anus!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:55 AM #566,089 We’re practicing with Hann
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:56 AM #566,090 Temporary ink
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:56 AM #566,091 Lol
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 6:57 AM #566,092 Im your best…
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:01 AM #566,093 Think about whom is smarter…
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:02 AM #566,094 You miss me…that much is obvious!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:04 AM #566,095 How much more do you want of me?
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:15 AM #566,096 The worst about this is the people online
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:15 AM #566,097 I love BF..
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:16 AM #566,098 We like to fuck anuses!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:19 AM #566,099 I could troll the fuck out of your mother, and fuck your mindset the whole time!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Today at 7:20 AM #566,100 Trolls need to tame down,.