1,000,000 Post Thread

You literally cried when she wanted to buy herself a gun for self protection. What? Do you think that you could’ve protected her you frail little pansy! Trololol… look at you. You’re tiny with a fat gut! Hahahahahaaa
 
The runniest thing that ever came out of your whining, was when you thought you were tough, having lived in Chicago. Dude… if a coon told you to suck his cock, you would shatter your knees in a frenzy!
 
The funniest thing that ever came out of your whining, was when you thought you were tough, having lived in Chicago. Dude… if a coon told you to suck his cock, you would shatter your knees in a frenzy!
 
I can beat up anyone on this forum if I was so inclined. I’m a black belt in Kung fu, extremely strong and raised in South Africa. There isn’t a single person that could have one over me in physicality! Fact!