1,000,000 Post Thread

You’re throwing around this “delusional” term way too freely. You’re the guy that made an absolute cunt of himself phoning her work and trying to get her fired. What a fucking little naff you are!!! Honestly…
 
I’ll say one thing about @Admin. …he has some decent music posting. Other than that he’s a leftist wanker that way too high on pain relief medication. The fact that he boosts lotusbutt’s stupidity, just suggests that he doesn’t have too many friends. Don’t care you mention Admin to me again Flynntini… the guy is insignificant to say the least.
 
I’ll say one thing about @Admin. …he has some decent music posting. Other than that he’s a leftist wanker that way too high on pain relief medication. The fact that he boosts lotusbutt’s stupidity, just suggests that he doesn’t have too many friends. Don’t care you mention Admin to me again Flynntini… the guy is insignificant to say the least.
 
I’ll say one thing about @Admin. …he has some decent music posting. Other than that he’s a leftist wanker that’s way too high on pain relief medication. The fact that he boosts lotusbutt’s stupidity, just suggests that he doesn’t have too many friends. Don’t care to mention Admin to me again Flynntini… the guy is insignificant to say the least.
 
Well…personally I think diamonds are overrated and overpriced, particularly given that they can also be manufactured in the lab. I prefer coloured stones like emeralds and even the fantastic opal that we have in beautiful Australia.
 
You Americans must hate the fact that I live in Australia. America sucks…admit it! You have a nasal nation that thinks that they are better than everyone around the world. You were duped from youth. lol…Canada is not any better. Miserably cold climate with a good percentage of French in the mix. I really feel for you guys…
 
If I was seeking a life down unda' it'd probably be New Zealand cuz it's got water moisture and isnt so damn hot.