1,000,000 Post Thread

Australia doesn’t want to join the Eu. If you heard that shit you’re quite mistaken. There are a few people that think that they speak for all Australians. No… tell em that they’re dreaming…
 
I don’t think so Joe. I’m not. I’ll there are many others that detest America’s way of life. There’s a reason why so many of you and your American cousins want to immigrate here.
 
I was thinking of you a few days ago. I went to this really cool restaurant with the missus recently. It had a Southern style menu and good blusey jazz music. I had fried green tomatoes for the first time in my life. Not bad. I’m gonna try grits next time and see what all the hype is about.
 
What is going through Lotusbutt’s head and her admiration for Islamic radicals? I understand that she’s a bit of a muppet… but her treasonous vibe is really disconcerting. I think we may have to torture her one day. Pull off her toenails one by one. That witch needs a solid kick up the front bum!!!