1,000,000 Post Thread

X isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. He can be an emotional wreck at times. Extremely sensitive. I must say though, that his caring of that raccoon was rather sweet. Most people see raccoons as varmint, but not ol’ X. He treated that critter like family.
 
What’s the definition of “a good guy” really? An honest person? A caring person? A be-good-to-your-mother kind of person? He kinda lost me when his mind went unsavoury and perverted. He can be a bit of a loony tune. If he were marooned on an island, he definitely would be having a conversation with Wilson.
 
My definition of a good person is one of solid character. One that you can rely upon when all hell breaks loose. Someone that would have your 6 in a gunfight. A person that respects women and goes out with a woman of similar age. The other day I saw Al Pacino with a 20-something young lady. He’s in his goddamn 80’s for fuck sakes! Not good…
 
@jack well I don’t go out my way to look at porn movies. I just love to see the occasional gif of a Sheila double-gaped and sucking in air via the rear. No biggie… that double-gape where the perineum looks almost nonexistent. I just find it fascinating. Never gets tired…