:doink1:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 3:59 AM #566,702 @Cookie Monster did you get Robin @HW?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:00 AM #566,703 Lol at jack pretending hollidays 2 years older than him and calling it a win
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:00 AM #566,704 He is and it is a win.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:00 AM #566,705 HAR HAR HAR
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:01 AM #566,707 Thanks for acknowledging it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:01 AM #566,708 He actually confirms it in the fishing thread (if you know where to look)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:02 AM #566,709 also to flea a few days ago
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:02 AM #566,710 so HAR HAR HAR
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,408 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Today at 4:02 AM #566,711 Yes I'm back on HW, and I dont really care how old Wallyday or Fraudrika are!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:03 AM #566,712 and of course, his ex knows his age,you dumb bitch.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:03 AM #566,713 I don't eaither, but I love to tweak Fred over it, cuz I KNOW what it does.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:03 AM #566,714 I don't either, but I love to tweak Fred over it, cuz I KNOW what it does.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:04 AM #566,715 did you get Robin? He's a key it seems, not to mention first pet in 3 years
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:04 AM #566,716 Bollox, if itvwas true youd provide a link
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:05 AM #566,717 Be quiet about age then crookie, in fact be quiet full stop
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,408 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Today at 4:06 AM #566,718 Yes got Robin and inplay for the grand arena, last time I looked I was 1st position in both Arena.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:07 AM #566,719 Can you take this mumbo jumbo to your lovers thread? Ta
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,408 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Today at 4:10 AM #566,720 I still have a boot from Shoutbox left Fraudrika so dont tempt me, saving it for some other arsehole.
I still have a boot from Shoutbox left Fraudrika so dont tempt me, saving it for some other arsehole.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:12 AM #566,721 Crookie, ive never threatened actual violence on you like jack did, ban HIM
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:18 AM #566,722 Has flynn even said youre allowed to post in the sb crookie?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:20 AM #566,723 and @Cookie Monster I have tons of hacks (probably 20 of each) happy to share.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:20 AM #566,724 fuck you Freddie Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:21 AM #566,725 I'm in the top 100 in both. Is there a better bonus for #!?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Today at 4:21 AM #566,726 Jacks too scared to go on the list himself. Bok bok bok
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:22 AM #566,727 Poor Fred.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:22 AM #566,728 I win.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Today at 4:23 AM #566,729 No Fred, it's more fun to rabble rouse and troll you to dust.
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,408 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Today at 4:23 AM #566,730 1 in the Grand gets you more points per minute, being 1 in the Arena at 9pm BST gets 600 Emeralds and ton of Arena coins etc, cant remember exactly.!
1 in the Grand gets you more points per minute, being 1 in the Arena at 9pm BST gets 600 Emeralds and ton of Arena coins etc, cant remember exactly.!