No @jack the reason you don't get along with most regs is because you're annoying
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:26 PM #566,971 No @jack the reason you don't get along with most regs is because you're annoying
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:26 PM #566,972 and a snivelling little snake
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:27 PM #566,973 you lie too jack.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:27 PM #566,974 and many other traits , but I can't be bothered typing them
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:28 PM #566,975 I'm 48. My son is 29 and my daughter is 23.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:28 PM #566,976 I am 44 on the 18th of this month
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:29 PM #566,977 Flynn the shim has a weird crush on me which goes waaaaay back and has continued the vendetta forever
Flynn the shim has a weird crush on me which goes waaaaay back and has continued the vendetta forever
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:30 PM #566,978 happy birthday early.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Today at 12:30 PM #566,979 Of course I do. But not about everything
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Today at 12:31 PM #566,980 anyway I'm out for a bit. Nice to see you @Iggy McLulz
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:32 PM #566,981 I enjoy a birthday blowout, but as you get older bdays seem less important, which is sad.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:32 PM #566,982 I tend to get along with most people here.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:33 PM #566,983 Bye @jack , say hi to your poodle for me!
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:33 PM #566,984 See you later @jack. Have a pleasant day!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:34 PM #566,985 yeah best way Iggy, I like to troll though, and irritate folks I take a dislike to. Hehehe
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:34 PM #566,986 its only bants tho, some people take this shit waaay too seriosuly
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Today at 12:38 PM #566,987 I definitely get my trolling in. It's all fun for me. Other people it's srs bsns.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:43 PM #566,988 By Jack! Nice day out
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:44 PM #566,989 Sea must be chasing after ole Cockeye again
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:46 PM #566,990 Weeg! Hi.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:46 PM #566,991 Still no sign of onkel
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:47 PM #566,992
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:53 PM #566,993 @LotusBud
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:53 PM #566,994 @Adam he hasn’t been at the Y either
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:54 PM #566,995 I think the Muslims got him
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:56 PM #566,996 @LotusBud the reign of Leftists is OVER
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Today at 12:57 PM #566,997 @Weeg we need to start an e-search party!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:57 PM #566,998 This is what saving yoor country looks like!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:58 PM #566,999 I agree! I’ll get Badger and Dan!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Today at 12:59 PM #567,000 @Adam did yoo know X is in jail?