I did not want kids. I have 2. I was stupid and got pregnant to 2 shit bags.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,793 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 8:36 PM #567,391 I did not want kids. I have 2. I was stupid and got pregnant to 2 shit bags.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,793 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 8:37 PM #567,392 you know how the boy turned out. Then there's my daughter.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Yesterday at 11:17 PM #567,393 I have video footage of Jill Biden shitting on a sleeping emu. Film at 11.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,793 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 11:30 PM #567,394 Hey @The Associate
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Yesterday at 11:53 PM #567,395 Sup, YO (That's Swedish for 'Joe' or something)
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Yesterday at 11:53 PM #567,396 You're not Joe, of course. Except - possibly - in Sweden.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,793 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 11:54 PM #567,397 who are you?
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,793 Location Shiloh, P.A. Yesterday at 11:54 PM #567,398 were you