1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I leave things from the previous year every year. I already know my new sign is this years permanent addition. I'd leave it all, but I like making a big deal about Halloween, so I save most of it for October.
9w6G3hk.gif

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I forgot how much 3rd shift can suck. Got home from work at 7 yesterday morning, had the night off so I didn’t set the alarm and wound up sleeping for 20 hours straight. Feels like Groundhog Day.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I again requesting a hot pink scheme forum for ladies only.
That's not so bad, a nice established norm and better than that anything goes, do the opposite and have boys in pink and girls in blue.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My parting thought for the day.. I wish pups didn't grow so fast as I was hoping my rotund chocolate lab pup wouldn't have grown beyond the thrifty two cents worth of masking tape football costume option.
Btb5kAgCUAAHwgV.jpg

Kids.. they grow like weeds!:OMG4:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
We just had to put down our black lab last wed @ 14 years old- - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I got this and works great and now the PC is super fast!

CURRENT SITE

yahoo.com RESULTS:
Ads blocked: 29Trackers Blocked: 29 Disable On This Site Enabled On This Site

LIFETIME DATA

Ads
Blocked:

Total

Trackers
Blocked:

Total

Current Plan: active subscription
Expires In: 359 days
Manage Subscription

Enable Notifications

Get Help | Uninstall

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting that off would be my concern.

Masking tape has a really weak adhesive and the biggest challenge would be it not falling off by itself within a minute. It would have been futile anyway as the lab I had before him was high strung just like him and he wouldn't even coopoerate with a pair of soft reindeer antlers my gf strapped on his head long enough to take a pic and caused every shot to be a blur lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm gonna wait until someone works up a sweat posting the other 999,142 times, then pounce, stealing the 1,000,000 spot to claim MY prize!
6e2306b79602036bd789399d3b740953_400x400.jpeg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I again requesting a hot pink scheme forum for ladies only.

... we were talking about self defense this morning and the subject came up about what to do if a woman attacks you with a knife, I quickly said throw her two slices of bread and her natural instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich …

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5 mins and the shrimp scampi comes out of the broiler :)~

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I had the Roku remote control off to the side of me, and when I woke up this morning it was underneath me.