1,000,000 Post Thread

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
i7lwhwW.png

Boiled tampon juice: ‘We drink it morning, afternoon and evening’.

So popular has the fad become local police have recorded a surge in arrest of inebriated-incapacitated minors and along with individuals caught making the menstrual-pad moonshine for their budding clientele. One 14-year-old confessed that he and his buds swig it ‘morning, afternoon and evening,’ according to Indonesia’s
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

According to the teen, the discarded pad (which are easily found strewn in litter fills) is removed from its wrapper and boiled for about an hour, after which the water is cooled.

From there the sanitary product is squeezed into the container, after which the water is drunk- and presto! A giddy dangerous buzz which involves the risk of fatalities given the unknown source of other impurities.

Notes
: ‘What drew them to menstrual pads in the first place? Well, that might have something to do with the fact that there are
of them thrown away every single month. Indonesian consumers don’t buy tampons, mainly because of prevailing beliefs that women who
are no longer really “virgins.”

The National Narcotics Agency in Indonesia says it’s the chlorine used to sanitize menstrual products that’s getting kids tipsy, giving them hallucinations and a feeling of ‘flying.’

As it turns out, this has been going on for at least a couple of years, as this phenomenon was first reported by Indonesian authorities back in 2016.

‘I don’t know who started it,’ Jimy Ginting, an advocate for safe drinking in Indonesia,
. ‘There is no law against it so far. There is no law against these kids using a mixture of mosquito repellent and [cold syrup] to get drunk.’

Welcome to a discarded terrain where disillusioned youth are now trying whatever it takes to get through paradise."

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I always said that Gooks will eat and drink anything including pet Ducks - - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i7lwhwW.png

So popular has the fad become local police have recorded a surge in arrest of inebriated-incapacitated minors and along with individuals caught making the menstrual-pad moonshine for their budding clientele. One 14-year-old confessed that he and his buds swig it ‘morning, afternoon and evening,’ according to Indonesia’s

According to the teen, the discarded pad (which are easily found strewn in litter fills) is removed from its wrapper and boiled for about an hour, after which the water is cooled.

From there the sanitary product is squeezed into the container, after which the water is drunk- and presto! A giddy dangerous buzz which involves the risk of fatalities given the unknown source of other impurities.

Notes
: ‘What drew them to menstrual pads in the first place? Well, that might have something to do with the fact that there are
of them thrown away every single month. Indonesian consumers don’t buy tampons, mainly because of prevailing beliefs that women who

The National Narcotics Agency in Indonesia says it’s the chlorine used to sanitize menstrual products that’s getting kids tipsy, giving them hallucinations and a feeling of ‘flying.’

As it turns out, this has been going on for at least a couple of years, as this phenomenon was first reported by Indonesian authorities back in 2016.

‘I don’t know who started it,’ Jimy Ginting, an advocate for safe drinking in Indonesia,
. ‘There is no law against it so far. There is no law against these kids using a mixture of mosquito repellent and [cold syrup] to get drunk.’

Welcome to a discarded terrain where disillusioned youth are now trying whatever it takes to get through paradise."
Can you imagine the trial and error disgusting shit they ate and endured to discover that?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i7lwhwW.png

Notes

Can you imagine the trial and error disgusting shit they ate and endured to discover that?
all kinds of toxins but they multiply like rabbits ffs

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Shouldn't the 8 above post be under music - - - - - - - -
Get with the program !