1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here... I'll answer for you.. I think I know your type... You'd hear someone breaking in and cry like a bitch... Run to the phone quivering in fear. dial 911 and cry on the phone for the cops to come and save you :)

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"“But we need the police to protect us!!” cry some people. Yet time and time again, as Joseph Lozito found out, courts have ruled that police have no duty to protect you."

"That's right. Despite subsisting on money taken from their neighbors based on the claim of then providing the service of protection, police employees have no obligation to come to your aid. Instead, we can and should take care of ourselves, look after each other, and if needed, turn to services that do not hide behind legalese to shirk responsibility."

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"When a disgusted citizen tells an abusive police officer that he pays the officer’s salary, the victim is committing a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Those of us who constitute the productive sector don’t pay the police; they are paid by the people who plunder our property at gunpoint. Once it is understood that police employed by the people who commit aggression against our property, we shouldn’t be surprised that police are of practically no value in terms of protecting property against criminal aggression. Police are properly seen as retail-level distributors of violence on behalf of the coercion cartel."

"Law enforcement is a “product” we are forced to buy, and
. Since law enforcement operates as a monopoly, rather than through the market, there is no legitimate pricing mechanism to guide rational allocation of resources, and no wayto measure “customer” satisfaction – although using the term “customer” in this context is a bit like using the term “girlfriend” to describe a rape victim."

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Gun opponents who argue "the police will protect you" are a menace to your safety. They are also flat wrong. I am not referring to the overwhelming inability of police to combat crime. Why state the obvious? I am referring to the fact that the police have no duty whatsoever to protect you against criminals. That's not in the job description of 'police officer.' The courts have recognized this fact for over a century."

"Americans revere the romantic Western notion of Marshall Dillon defending the schoolmarm against the Bang-'em-Up gang who swoop down like wolves on the prairie town. But, often, these particular sheriffs were hired by the communities and were responsible to the people there, not to the government. Moreover, the townsfolk themselves routinely owned guns. What Americans are actually revering is an example of a quasi-private police force functioning within an armed society. Unfortunately, this image still benefits the modern state policeman who is routinely glorified by television programs like Cops! Yet these state-employees are the antithesis of the Western sheriff. They are modeled after the British Sheriff - they are responsible only to enforce government policy and they often are the wolves."

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
31949569_472494756512891_8292832574351343616_n.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Something has gone very wrong with the police, and it is causing massive upheaval in our lives. Jeffrey Tucker interviews William Grigg on the immediate threat that the police are to your life, property, and liberty."

So you are in bed asleep and you hear someone trying to break in,what would you do and for sure better have more than a TV remote to point at them- - - - - -

Me- - - - I would call 911 if there is time and if not that's what the FS 92 is for !

You- - - - ?

229th-Stacked-Deck3.jpg

he would do this >
hide.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Oh yeah! Better buy a big truck too to compensate for your insecurities. :LOL1:

His question was clear cut, imo… He asked what you would do if someone were breaking in your house? You never answered his question... He would call 911 if time permitted or take out his gun.. as would I... Now? What was your answer to his question.. Stop practicing avoidance and answer :)

He already answer the question>>> NOTHING<<<
tricycle-square.jpg

PS-As you make these post think about all the Cops who died on 9-11 while eating donuts- - - - - -sure there are some bad cops but most put there ass on the line everyday !

PPS - Have another question for you,what would you do if I grab your GF's ass- - - - - - -?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah! Better buy a big truck too to compensate for your insecurities. :LOL1:

His question was clear cut, imo… He asked what you would do if someone were breaking in your house? You never answered his question... He would call 911 if time permitted or take out his gun.. as would I... Now? What was your answer to his question.. Stop practicing avoidance and answer :)

He already answer the question>>> NOTHING<<<
tricycle-square.jpg

PS-As you make these post think about all the Cops who died on 9-11 while eating donuts- - - - - -sure there are some bad cops but most put there ass on the line everyday !

PPS - Have another question for you,what would you do if I grab your GF's ass- - - - - - -?

he wont care unless u make a hole in her
large-fuf58042fl.jpg