1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7127ca8101afc7b1e0880e105f85f167.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
So many things to do... pick up 2 weeks of mail, pay medical bills, walk the dog, pull weeds in the garden, plan dinner... but I' m fat, dumb and stoned on the porch..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Just heard on NPR: a woman was bleeding out after a botched abortion. A nurse at an emergency room refused to help the woman for ethical reasons. The hospital staff supported his... the nurse's... position. What the bloody f'n hell have we come to?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
It's been bad a long time but you haven't heard about it cause it it just lady problems.

I too are drunky face and semi stoned on porch and face on porch feeling chucnk.

Go us

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Betty the cardinal 's eggs hatched while we were away. Now I have 4 new cardinals, I think 3 girls and a boy, who need names.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
just a stoned musing

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme have been used for centuries both as remedies and as seasoning. Although we associate the four herbs with the "Scarborough Fair", the herby refrain is a relatively new addition to the old song; it's believed to originate in the 19th century. ... But the herbs also carry symbolic meaning
parsley_sage_rosemary_thyme.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess gave me one of her Special candies, and damn, is it good. Tasty salted caramel, and about an hour later it tasted even better. I helped the Goddess into bed (the girls, they can't handle they smoke), but I'll be up all night with this sweet buzz....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Or try to put a wrap on this guy in a Dodge Hell Cat- - - - - - -