1,000,000 Post Thread

Chuck

Banned
Banned
whenever anyone overcooks my food and its done by a next to worthless man i just chop his balls right off. he doesn't need them anymore if he can't cook right for me

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You, ferret, Rotwang and Breakfall were NOT born on Australian soil. End of. @Smellieballs
My wife, her family, and our kids are.... and I've been here for the most part of three decades.

I reckon I've got a pass on this....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Weeg @Aryan @EmperorDiLF @Blazor Brothers! I inspected our power base at The Fair! We are in big trouble! Our Komeraden here are TOO FAT!

lol

So many fat folks everywhere these days. When the aliens come to harvest, I'll be a fast lil twig, sprintin' past all the fatties lol. If they catch me, I'll tell them I know a place in Cali where they can feast for days hahaha.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol... that puts imagery in my mind! All I could taste was sugar in the horrible sauce but my husband didn't know I would hate it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Weeg @Aryan @EmperorDiLF @Blazor Brothers! I inspected our power base at The Fair! We are in big trouble! Our Komeraden here are TOO FAT!

lol

So many fat folks everywhere these days. When the aliens come to harvest, I'll be a fast lil twig, sprintin' past all the fatties lol. If they catch me, I'll tell them I know a place in Cali where they can feast for days hahaha.

It's carbs... carbs are cheap and fill people up but when you have too many (and its easy to overeat on carbs because they are delicious), you develop metabolic syndrome.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You, ferret, Rotwang and Breakfall were NOT born on Australian soil. End of. @Smellieballs
My wife, her family, and our kids are.... and I've been here for the most part of three decades.

I reckon I've got a pass on this....

You're getting there but you're paranoid like other Americans. Don't get me wrong but paranoia is catching! ~

Tell yourself we are going to be safe, God will look after us!~

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

It's carbs... carbs are cheap and fill people up but when you have too many (and its easy to overeat on carbs because they are delicious), you develop metabolic syndrome.

Yup!!! Carbs and sugar!!!

I limit them both best I can, eat more protein for energy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

lol

Nah. It's the fats. Fried food, etc. Can't eat that stuff everyday. Add the carbs and sugar on top of it, you're gaining too much weight.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

Nah. It's the fats. Fried food, etc. Can't eat that stuff everyday. Add the carbs and sugar on top of it, you're gaining too much weight.

I beg to differ lol. BUT.... I feel it all depends on a person's body type.

I eat a lot of fried food, I dont gain weight. But Lord help me if I eat a bowl of ice cream or 3 donuts and I'll gain a pound, guaranteed lol.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan
87264343.jpg