1,000,000 Post Thread

Amp

Adminstrator
Administrator
Well we'll see if this holds. Rebuilding a cache now. Going to let it run until Sunday.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hope you guys are behaving yourselves! I will manage this forum the way I see fit via my trolling. I don’t need my own fucking panel to do so either! I am the difference. I’m brainier than most of you fuckheads and make more annually then you can dream of! There….I said it! Cunts…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You probably had the faggot and the unsavoury bitch Corin pissing in your ear. PM me mofo! I don’t want to hold your fucking while you sort your fucking shit out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory …let’s make this place great again. I’ve told you that I case-study any situation because I’m a smart businessman. You have a few negatives in the mix. And they are glaringly obvious. It’s not rocket science…but having my business pedigree and Applied Science degrees do help.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I M the smartest fucking cunt on this entire forum and my skills are under-utilised. I’m not Breakfall 24/7 and I won’t tolerate that comedy avenue when insignificant people are pissing in your ear. I’m actually quite pissed off T your recent outburst. An owner of any board does not go so low.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I M the smartest fucking cunt on this entire forum and my skills are under-utilised. I’m not Breakfall 24/7 and I won’t tolerate that comedy avenue when insignificant people are pissing in your ear. I’m actually quite pissed off T your recent outburst. An owner of any board does not go so low.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m the smartest fucking cunt on this entire forum and my skills are under-utilised. I’m not Breakfall 24/7 and I won’t tolerate that comedy avenue placed upon me when insignificant people are pissing in your ear. I’m actually quite pissed off with your recent outburst. An owner of any board does not go so low.