Alticus. No doubt.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,202 LOL Are you two serious?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,205 Not sure how to respond to this except to say that I'm no alt.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,208 Hmmm.I
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,209 Hmmm.....
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,210 Maybe this forum isn't for me.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 5, 2023 #112,212 Why are you saying that @Bruticus?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,213 I'm no alt guys. sorry if you believe otherwise. I can't do anymore to prove I'm real.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,214 I'm no alt guys. Sorry if you believe otherwise. I can't do anymore to prove I'm real.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 5, 2023 #112,217 People are going to do what they're going to do...even if you are an alt, who f'ing cares?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,218 It's all good. Trust me. lol
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 5, 2023 #112,221 Unless you use the same ISP. Not smart.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,223
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 5, 2023 #112,224 Yep. It's all fine. Lots of alts here as it is.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 5, 2023 #112,226 I’m sitting here with a bad COVID headache and you’re crying about being accused of being an alt?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 5, 2023 #112,227 Shit, at least you’re not being called a "BabyPumperAlert!". Buck up, homie
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 5, 2023 #112,229 I need time to get used to the method of trolling used by MP. LOL