1,000,000 Post Thread

There was no bomb cyclone in California. There was an atmospheric river which resulted in 4"-5" of rain in a single day in northern California.
 
Jesus, Aidsman and trannies go together like bread and butter... rare you see one without the other
 
we need to make a thread for biggly, a cawk thread he seems fascinated my the purple mushroom LOL
 
everytime he says cock, take a drink !! WASTED !!AHAHAHAHA
 
ha ha you english like your bread and butter, my mom loves it on monestary rye bread
 
fuck man I'm drinked a bit and need dinner, I hope she doesnt bring plain white rice
 
I'm sad and kinda in shock right meeow. Just bumped into a bird I knew years ago who was smokin hawt and now.... well, lets just say the wall must have hit the poor cow face first
 
birds here are scared of walls annd fly over them
 
wheres dove, its been what 6 minutes and no werdz