docs are literally paid to tow the covid vaxx narrative
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,651 docs are literally paid to tow the covid vaxx narrative
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,652 LMAO!! You think I'm a troll? If you only knew my past.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 6, 2023 #112,653 lOl troll away that dood is smooth
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,654 I've no issue with you personally, although I don't buy your claim to being a complete newb who doesn't know anyone
I've no issue with you personally, although I don't buy your claim to being a complete newb who doesn't know anyone
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 6, 2023 #112,655 @Aryan yup. Got me again. Just me tho, thank God
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,656 you're way too involved to be a stranger
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 6, 2023 #112,657 So there alty ha ha
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,659 @The Countess have you been very sick? think it got Mel not long back
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 6, 2023 #112,660 Does nthe shot lessen the viral load
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,661 @Aryan what would you have me do? Join a forum and don't talk to anyone? I didn't join here to sit in silence.
@Aryan what would you have me do? Join a forum and don't talk to anyone? I didn't join here to sit in silence.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,662 There's a plethora of inactive forums I could join if I just wanted to sit here and read 3 year old posts.
There's a plethora of inactive forums I could join if I just wanted to sit here and read 3 year old posts.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,663 There's a plethora of inactive forums I could join if I just wanted to sit there and read 3 year old posts.
There's a plethora of inactive forums I could join if I just wanted to sit there and read 3 year old posts.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,664 No of course not, but its very unusual for an outsider to become invested in disputes between people they're unfamiliar with
No of course not, but its very unusual for an outsider to become invested in disputes between people they're unfamiliar with
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,665 I'm an unusual guy.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,666 No way in hell you're a complete randomer. You have some kind of connection to one or more of the regs
No way in hell you're a complete randomer. You have some kind of connection to one or more of the regs
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 6, 2023 #112,667 @Aryan nah. Just a bad headache. I’m feeling better today
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,668 anyways, as I said, troll on. Just dont be surprised if the more astute members call you out on your routine
anyways, as I said, troll on. Just dont be surprised if the more astute members call you out on your routine
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,669 I'm not getting into this with you again Aryan. Forums are social so I'm being social.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,670 @The Countess no more vax shots up the butthole I hope?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 6, 2023 #112,671 I got one. The JJ. No boosters. I didn’t get COVID the first two waves. Once I got the shot, bam…I got COVID
I got one. The JJ. No boosters. I didn’t get COVID the first two waves. Once I got the shot, bam…I got COVID
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,673 absolute cunts the employers who blackmailed staff to do that
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,674 mostly big corps and government institutions of course
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,675 but that's irrelevant
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,676 Lolz
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,678 *BAM* Homerun, Flea hits one out of the park
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,679 I'm not sure I understand. What do Jews have to do with COVID?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Jan 6, 2023 #112,680 Jews have a lot to do with owning companies that force employees to get vaccinated