I see.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,681 I see.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,682 their role in the initial spread of the virus is unclear, however their huge push to hype up covid, promote the vaxx, demonise the unvaccinated and peddle unsafe vaccinations from jewish big pharma is easily verifiable
their role in the initial spread of the virus is unclear, however their huge push to hype up covid, promote the vaxx, demonise the unvaccinated and peddle unsafe vaccinations from jewish big pharma is easily verifiable
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,683 Aus was arguably hit the worst with draconian restrictions
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,684 search the forum for covid related threads, I've posted numerous links and info graphics about the jewish involvement in the scamdemic
search the forum for covid related threads, I've posted numerous links and info graphics about the jewish involvement in the scamdemic
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,685 I see, thanks.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,686 they've made a ton of money from it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,687 so are you boosted, alticus?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,688 I get boosters when they're available. I'm not Jewish I just listen to my doctor who also isn't Jewish.
I get boosters when they're available. I'm not Jewish I just listen to my doctor who also isn't Jewish.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 6, 2023 #112,689 Is there a clown that Cosplays as a "Nazi" in the house? I need some medical advice.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,690 if you've got another tennis ball lodged up your ass you're gonna hve to go the hospital
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,691 Alticus, you said that you're 46 if I remember correctly
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,692 considering you aren't in the risk category, why would you require to take a shot?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,693 47
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,694 I just listen to my doctor.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,695 especially given the well documented risks and potential health problems
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,696 kinda weird you're so "close" to your doc
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,697 I like to live on the edge.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,698 do you have underlining health issues?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,699 He's been my doctor for 20+ years. He has never steered me wrong.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 6, 2023 #112,700 Brutty i liked your other handle
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,701 No underlying health issues.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,702 It was time for a change X
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,703 So you must live in a small town with a very local community?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,704 No, not really.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,705 most people don't have the same personal doc these days
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,706 Well, I guess I'm special.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,707 immigration put an end to that
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 6, 2023 #112,708 sorry but you're full of shit bro Lol
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,709 ? how so?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Jan 6, 2023 #112,710 ? How so?