1,000,000 Post Thread

In canada you can habe a famiky doctor formyears as long as he doesnt die like mine
 
Unless you're wealthy a private doc who you get to see exclusively is unheard of in this day and age
 
If youre not keen on taking care of yiirself walk ins are bthe rage
 
I never said he was a private doctor. My apologies if I worded it wrong.
 
Here you see a doc, if you like him her you keep going
 
Well here, on the rare occasion I need to visit a doc, it isn't on an individual basis. You join a practice and are randomly given an appointment with a doc who works there
 
@Aryan I think that you and debate a lot because you are assuming that I'm not who I say I am. Would that be fair to say/
 
@Aryan I think that you and debate a lot because you are assuming that I'm not who I say I am. Would that be fair to say?
 
You seem to be the only one accusing me of that despite the evidence against it though.
 
What evidence is there that I am? It's all conjecture on your part Aryan. I can say that I trained Mike Tyson but that doesn't make it true.
 
you're the one who stated that there's evidence supporting the claim you aren't an alt