It's Master Pu! Great!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,311 It's Master Pu! Great!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 8, 2023 #113,312 What do you reckon @Master Pu ? A bit suss innit?
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 8, 2023 #113,313 See if Breaky can figure out who you are lol
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 8, 2023 #113,315 Oh thanks mate!
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 8, 2023 #113,316 I give you the 'she' part free and clear.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,317 "I know who she is."[/b[ This coming from the one who called me 'hun' the other night. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,319 "I know who she is."This coming from the one who called me 'hun' the other night. lol[/b]
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,321 I am a man of mystery.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 8, 2023 #113,324 A gamer for sure. I know that avatar from GTA!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,328 @Breakfall Indeed I ma a gamer.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,330 @Breakfall Indeed I am a gamer.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 8, 2023 #113,331 Hmmmmmmmm…
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,333 PU did you learn how to troll from an online article?
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 8, 2023 #113,337 Do you have conversations among your Alts Altessa?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 8, 2023 #113,338 PU wahst hood
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 8, 2023 #113,339 Im going surfing…catcha later!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,340 Bye Breakfall. :)