1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
15772.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
with this thread at this rate one of barron trump's kids will be president the time we all get to the million mark. time to get cryogenically frozen fellow Bastards. we might just have a chance at this. Oh BF if you don't make it, I will be Adm. on here than kk? cool bro

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

My grandfather had a green once, had it in my posession now only by photo .. white and green triangle .. he was good at what he did i'm sure, they let him go .. but he got sanctioned.
but burned it all with zippo fuel in a champagne cooling pot, even his release papers stamped by waffen-ss, all burned according to the wish of my grandmother as he was white resistance. shall look for those photo's in a bit ... secretly, i wish he killed people. :Perfecto::fuckOFF:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3ffc789f-80ad-4288-a0d9-d8e3373bda4b.jpg

and some photo's to it from my gramps ..
his armband as criminal:
3a36v9.jpg

3a37o8.jpg

3a37rg.jpg

the shell at the bottom is what they snatched with them before leaving orly airport occupied by nazi's... the tip is another one to restore it's state..
3a37xk.jpg

3a38f0.jpg

3a38k0.jpg

company nazi they worked for and nazi's with ..
3a38n9.jpg

that more or less ... :Perfecto:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandfather had a green once, had it in my posession now only by photo .. white and green triangle .. he was good at what he did i'm sure, they let him go .. but he got sanctioned.
but burned it all with zippo fuel in a champagne cooling pot, even his release papers stamped by waffen-ss, all burned according to the wish of my grandmother as he was white resistance. shall look for those photo's in a bit ... secretly, i wish he killed people. :Perfecto::fuckOFF:

his armband as criminal:
3a36v9.jpg

3a37o8.jpg

3a37rg.jpg

the shell at the bottom is what they snatched with them before leaving orly airport occupied by nazi's... the tip is another one to restore it's state..
3a37xk.jpg

3a38f0.jpg

3a38k0.jpg

3a38n9.jpg

That’s the most interesting post I’ve seen in a long time.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

his armband as criminal:
3a36v9.jpg

3a37o8.jpg

3a37rg.jpg

3a37xk.jpg

3a38f0.jpg

3a38k0.jpg

3a38n9.jpg

That’s the most interesting post I’ve seen in a long time.
yeah, i even have a plastic cross .. xtianity but need to search for it .. what they used to do in europe, crashed bombers with plexiglas windows .. kick the window out and make christian cross figures with a saw .. and paint them theirself out of boredom and stay strong with christians.. was cool .. and some others i must have laying around.

thx for the like. :)
like him my gramps .. he was a cool dude to naggy to utter bastard in his past to some pple i thought at times .. a little pig .. never afraid and attitude.. :Perfecto: