1,000,000 Post Thread

@Alticus if you put analstarzi on ignore then it's spam doesn't show up in the shit box.It's well worth doing lol.
 
Good morning reaper. :) I guess that's an idea. I've never used the 'ignore' but it's tempting with this guy.
 
hello, if you say guh mornin' you have to say it to everybody
 
I think um still drunk LO0L fucking shopping day , cat's got his wish list out the fucker
 
NO SALMON YOU STUPID HOOMAN ... right there at the top
 
I like thise days, no gulty feeling when you soity around stoned and drunk
 
yesterday I hadda a hard day, I thought'a CW.s boob and smiled at the thought of what a wackO she must be
 
the raccoon took all my cookies last night, he had notail so I let 'em, bless his furry soul
 
someone gave me Goat to eat last night, wtf ?? fucking foul beast .. GOAT ?? do people really eat that offensive smelling meAT ?