@Alticus yoo must be smart
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 5, 2023 #126,455 Weeg is having pizza for lunch today?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Sep 5, 2023 #126,456 I used to play chess as a teenager. I stopped, and haven't figured out any of its mysteries.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Sep 5, 2023 #126,457 I was in awe of some friends I had who played chess verbally, with no board or pieces. I think they made me give up.
I was in awe of some friends I had who played chess verbally, with no board or pieces. I think they made me give up.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,795 Location Portugal Sep 5, 2023 #126,458 I made myself give up because I knew I could never do what they did.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,460 Some quick grab a box of tissue, the whiner is back...
reaper I'll take your fucking soul. Reaction score 717 Location UK Sep 5, 2023 #126,465 Biggie won the bet lolololololol. And damn,this place is busy
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,466 Look at that @Alticus he comes here posting about his ball licking of the fat fuck at the other place
Look at that @Alticus he comes here posting about his ball licking of the fat fuck at the other place
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Sep 5, 2023 #126,469 You mean Biggie? I've never seen him. Is he fat?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,470 Bigly Fatty is huugggeeee...trust me on this. He must wear a 58 or 60 in a suit jacket
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,471 If he keeps putting on the poundage, he'll have to find a tailor to make his clothes
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Sep 5, 2023 #126,472 Oh. This place and TBC are like the Hatfields and McCoys. You all insult each other daily. lol
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Sep 5, 2023 #126,473 Biggie won't admit that he got banned from here for breaking the rules.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,474 Look, we can go weeks without talking about that place...they can't go hours.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,475 He won't admit he does anything wrong. He is a big fat disingenuous fuck with a huger personality problem.
He won't admit he does anything wrong. He is a big fat disingenuous fuck with a huger personality problem.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Sep 5, 2023 #126,477 For not taking about Biggie, you sure do talk a lot ab0ut Biggie.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,478 You don't see shit with any clarity, that's already been established, ball licker.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Sep 5, 2023 #126,479 Reggie you guys do talk too much about this place though. C'mon man.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 5, 2023 #126,480 No we don't. Until Reaper brought him up, no one was talking about Ginormous Fatty