it torments my soul until I inebriate it
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2023 #126,574 You need time. Over time it will hurt less intensely
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 6, 2023 #126,576 ut bay, on't day, ay say at thay, outloud
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Sep 6, 2023 #126,581 I just read all the bullshit stories posted on The Drudge Report - move to Texas, cw_...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2023 #126,582 Why Texas? The weather is hot and terrible most of the year.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2023 #126,583 Cause he is Texan and we just watched him shoot his shot
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2023 #126,584 Even though my ancestors going back over 200 years are from Texas, no thanks. I want to live in a state where women control their own bodies.
Even though my ancestors going back over 200 years are from Texas, no thanks. I want to live in a state where women control their own bodies.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Sep 6, 2023 #126,585 wut? SSS was shooting his shot again?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2023 #126,586 loads of rounds with that one
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Sep 6, 2023 #126,587 one more S and he might have something
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2023 #126,588 I like that it’s 3… like the KKk… so fitting
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2023 #126,589 I have decided that I’m going to accept his racism like I accept my boyfriends racism… except EBS claims that he hates everyone equally so it’s not actually racism
I have decided that I’m going to accept his racism like I accept my boyfriends racism… except EBS claims that he hates everyone equally so it’s not actually racism
Oscar The Grouch Trash Aficionado Reaction score 10 Location In A Can Sep 7, 2023 #126,591 Yeah. Goof morning, whatever.
Oscar The Grouch Trash Aficionado Reaction score 10 Location In A Can Sep 7, 2023 #126,592 Yeah. Good morning, whatever.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Sep 7, 2023 #126,593 Hi freends! Who wants to daydrink and eat beef jerky with me?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 7, 2023 #126,594 Sounds promising, Weeg
Seamajor Reaction score 1,512 Sep 7, 2023 #126,595 I hate getting gowed up during the day. Suerte Weeg.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Sep 7, 2023 #126,599 TBC is a bit more bizarre than I imagined.