i refuse!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 7, 2023 #126,605 Not much, was thinking about you and hoping you were having a decent day.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Sep 7, 2023 #126,608 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Sep 7, 2023 #126,609 Here's a better one Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 7, 2023 #126,611 I'm getting live feed on my NBC Channel. Just sayin'
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 7, 2023 #126,612 MY Troll Kingdom is better than THEIR Troll Kingdom.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 7, 2023 #126,614 Patrick yourhomes is what, now?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 7, 2023 #126,615 Jesus, that's one GOOFY lookin' motherfucker. Looks like the love child of Jeremy Renner and Steve Urkel swallowed a grenade and the explosion was channeled through his scalp.
Jesus, that's one GOOFY lookin' motherfucker. Looks like the love child of Jeremy Renner and Steve Urkel swallowed a grenade and the explosion was channeled through his scalp.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 7, 2023 #126,616 The football game tonight is much better than I expected. But, the Lions are performing better than I expected.
The football game tonight is much better than I expected. But, the Lions are performing better than I expected.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 7, 2023 #126,617 The football game tonight is much better than I thought it would be. But, the Lions are performing better than I expected.
The football game tonight is much better than I thought it would be. But, the Lions are performing better than I expected.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 7, 2023 #126,618 The football game tonight is much better than I thought it would be. The Lions are performing better than I expected.
The football game tonight is much better than I thought it would be. The Lions are performing better than I expected.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Sep 8, 2023 #126,621 Anyone still awake? On drugs? Awesome, check it:
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Sep 8, 2023 #126,625 Mine is good because I'm drunk...
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 8, 2023 #126,627 Fedor means stench in Portuguese, @SirSuperSouthern
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Sep 8, 2023 #126,628 see there? we learned something ;)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 8, 2023 #126,629 I learned I love you, Ceedoobie