. o O
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Nov 9, 2023 #132,212 High, and Good Morning. I’m going home Sunday night. Merica is too crowded and expensive. I miss my cat Joaquin too.
High, and Good Morning. I’m going home Sunday night. Merica is too crowded and expensive. I miss my cat Joaquin too.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 9, 2023 #132,213 Hi Sea. I'm glad you posted because I saw a cool surfing video on TV. A surfer was heading into shore when a killer whale started following him. He kept cool but I'd be shitting my pants. lol
Hi Sea. I'm glad you posted because I saw a cool surfing video on TV. A surfer was heading into shore when a killer whale started following him. He kept cool but I'd be shitting my pants. lol
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Nov 9, 2023 #132,214 I was reading that in Greece Killer Whales we’re attacking sail boat rudders.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Nov 9, 2023 #132,215 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! I can tell my boy needs to be combed out.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 9, 2023 #132,219 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 9, 2023 #132,221 Named after Guzmán? lol
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 9, 2023 #132,222 also, referenced in the movie Logan's run
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 9, 2023 #132,223 i'm not proud of this quiz result: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 9, 2023 #132,227 Basterd Factory welcomes the latest shitty dool @TBC ADVOCATE !
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 9, 2023 #132,228 Basterd Factory welcomes the latest shitty dool @TBC ADVOCATE!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 9, 2023 #132,229 What the hell is a dool? lol
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 9, 2023 #132,230 aka dual, a “fake” account to hide behind, very much like sharing an account
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 9, 2023 #132,233 Yes
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 9, 2023 #132,236 No problemo
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 9, 2023 #132,237 it's okay, tighten your helmet and carry on
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 9, 2023 #132,239 I really wish I had some sort of manual to assist me with the lingo used here.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 9, 2023 #132,240 HEY !! How come I can't see the politic seXtion ??