English ya cunt!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,451 English ya cunt!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,454 Cry some moar ya woeful nonce. Lol
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,455 fucking carp salesman comes in here bragging ahahahahahahaha
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,456 oh I stole a kid and have a carp pond LOLOLOL
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,457 Carp are delicious.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,460 Dude…you are alone and lonely.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,462 I won’t stick my dick in your anus pal!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,465 My height is of no consequence to you. I’m a black sashed Kung Fu fighter. I could rip your lips off your face in a heartbeat.
My height is of no consequence to you. I’m a black sashed Kung Fu fighter. I could rip your lips off your face in a heartbeat.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 11, 2023 #132,466 5'8"? Holy smokes, welp at least he's taller than El Stubberino.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,467 you couldnt do anything vut steal a kid you bag of shitwind LOL
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,468 @Admin. Change your avatar braah. You’re not that good looking.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 11, 2023 #132,469 Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting, it was very very frightening!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,470 guys reach is that of a flail sickly 17 year old libtard
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 11, 2023 #132,471 I agree @Breakfall I'm going back to my old barber.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,472 I don’t get it? My arms are longer than most of you people. 72” reach.???
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 11, 2023 #132,473
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,474 @Admin. Im not having a go. I just feel that you should embrace your actual age and the noodle neck.lol
@Admin. Im not having a go. I just feel that you should embrace your actual age and the noodle neck.lol
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,475 you're little breakfall, stop being E-big
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,476 X…you’re skinny and hobo-like.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Nov 11, 2023 #132,477 I bet you don’t even floss your teef!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 11, 2023 #132,478 okay you ber rgose things while I shuffle the kids in the opposite direction of you
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 11, 2023 #132,479 So you prefer the no neck look as exemplified by your Butt Buddy?