1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My children did not handle I’m disappointed well either. I’m proud to say it didn’t happen often.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd never say such a negative thing to a child. What I would say is what I expected or what we could do instead. Being negative does not lead to positive outcomes. Might be better than a punishment I suppose, but not by much.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's about learning from your own behaviors and being accountable. We have kids that can't hear what others have to say without losing their shit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
never siad a negative thing to a kid ? must have grown up to be a self rightous idiot

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@X lulz at you brah. _Underscore IS a self righteous idiot! No mystery her offspring would come out any different. We're talking about a lady who does the exact opposite of what she preaches. If you believe any different you'll learn the hard way. Be warned. Notice none of us old schoolers ever defend the bitch. You've been warned. Peace!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@X lulz at you brah. _Underscore IS a self righteous idiot! No mystery her offspring would come out any different. We're talking about a lady who does the exact opposite of what she preaches. If you believe any different you'll learn the hard way. Be warned! Notice none of us old schoolers ever defend the bitch- You've been warned!! Peace!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've come to the realization, but meh who the fuck am I other than the mighTY X

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Morning!
fzSzMpm.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh, @Lily makes a fair point that how a behaviour effects others is part of natural consequences. I've always found that children can be taught to make more appropriate choices and learn from natural consequences, no additional punishment or rebuke required.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@X you're mighty in your own way dude. I've known mightier guys who wouldn't of drop kicked a crazy man after riding a moped to town, talked to a cop, and then somehow getting on the same bike and skedaddling under the fuzzes noses waving 'Deuces Biatches!!' That's some superhero shit, man. Respect brah. I gots to go drop some more Thanksgiving cable. Im out yo-

• LOL
Reactions: X