1,000,000 Post Thread

Limp? Dude…my dick bugs the fuck out of me. I need to take a piss every time at precisely 3:00 hours, and then my activity wakes up the cats, Smokey and the Bandit….I can’t get no sleep!
 
It’s hard living amongst an intellectual family such as mine . It’s a Brainfart of unequivocal chewable molecular substance…in a nutshell!
 
No…I’m supporting family in South Africa and I need to get them out of the country. My money has specific priorities these days. No hand-outs.
 
I was fortunate enough to have grown up like any average kid with a family that loved me. You must be one tough mother fucker.
 
Back in 2000 I went into Zimbabwe and rescued my uncle’s family from Magabe’s trynanny. Some 23 years later it’s time for my multimillionaire uncle to return the favour and help my aunty and uncle out. Thrown out on the street at 75 years old.