Your anal beat, doofus.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,292 Granny….youre not a good-looking specimen! Löl…es tut more leid!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,293 Granny….youre not a good-looking specimen! Löl…es tut meir leid!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,294 is he speaking in tongues?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,295 Whatever helps you get through your drunkeness...
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,296 Dude LAND… come back to planet earth
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,297 Dudett…lay off the drugs!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,298 I feel sorry for the Aussies living life everyday upside down with all the blood rushing into your head all day. It's gotta be hard to cope.
I feel sorry for the Aussies living life everyday upside down with all the blood rushing into your head all day. It's gotta be hard to cope.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,299 Between you two fat chicks….how many prescriptions have you taken….how many consultations?
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,301 You’re both looners! And you’re a cock sucker @Admin.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,304 I can take all three of you nerds on at once while putting putty on the toilet! Löl
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,305 Did you hear that Lily… we are loners
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,306 @Breakfall Are you going through a prescription envy crisis right now?
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,308 Now that’s a deserving laugh and a half!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,309 I have some anthrax he can snort
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,310 @Murdy Im sure you have a whole medicine cabinet!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,311 Drugs are for the weak. Like vaccines.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,312 @Breakfall are there some specific drugs you are seeking?
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,313 Don’t need them…don’t take them.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,314 I do… magnesium, probiotics, sea moss, and master tonic.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,315 @Admin. go swallow some sperm.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,316 He's going through his list of "top 10 lame things I post in SB again and again"
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,317 @Breakfall aim for your mouth
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,318 @Murdy Take some anti—fat pills whilst you’re at it!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,319 AIM for your mouth! Löl
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,320 Don't you mean "semen", ding a ling?