1,000,000 Post Thread

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Bonesaw is a product of inbreeding ~ Proof Inside. Who here hates Bonesaw? Oh put your fucking hands down already before they turn purple like his (as you will shortly witness). Have you ever unfortunately known a single horrific person with an underbite? Me neither. I’m sure those freaks join circuses and stay out of plain sight until the curtains are drawn. Hell, at Brawl-Hall Bonesaw’s terribly underbitten picture was eventually released and everyone there felt sorry for the genetic mishap. Instead of making fun of him, they did what they could to help. Some humane person sprayed yellow stains around his skirt’s sweat pits. Gave us all somethi

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
something to approve of. In some special cases, some failed abortions like Bonesaw climb out missing an eyeball, which doctors immediately alert their new blood-covered mothers that the boy would go on to suffer from acute faggotry before preschool, regardless whether he was nightly bathed by his incestuous father or not. Bonesaw’s mother is fortunately dead, which is of course for the best. Who is the father? Narrowing it down to just a few dozen purple men has much better odds than finding out who any black man’s pa is. I help when I can. Sadder than the day Bonesaw found out he was HIV negative, which made him despise other men and join Brawl-Hall for his somewhat justifiable cause. …and