@Admin. no no I drink schaffer usually
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Feb 13, 2024 #144,601 @Admin. no no I drink schaffer usually
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,603 FUCK APPLE AIRTAGS
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 13, 2024 #144,604 ^^^Reported!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,605 I heard the bell ringing and this guy is out there, he said he just wanna talk, should I let him in?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 13, 2024 #144,606 Have him text you.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,607 He sent me "You have pretty eyes" what a weirdo
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 13, 2024 #144,608 "Send duck pics"
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 13, 2024 #144,610 Major snowstorm hammers the Mid-Atlantic Region cancelling flights, snarling traffic and closing schools, yet Biden refuses to drop nukes.
Major snowstorm hammers the Mid-Atlantic Region cancelling flights, snarling traffic and closing schools, yet Biden refuses to drop nukes.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 13, 2024 #144,611 Major snowstorm hammers the Mid-Atlantic Region cancelling flights, snarling traffic and closing schools, yet Biden refuses to drop nukes.
Major snowstorm hammers the Mid-Atlantic Region cancelling flights, snarling traffic and closing schools, yet Biden refuses to drop nukes.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 13, 2024 #144,612 /me takes notes for possible future texting adventures
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 13, 2024 #144,613 dammit Admin. If I wanted to watch the news I'd be watching the news!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,616 CEEDOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,617 WILL YOU MARRY ME?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,621 Have you pondered yet?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,622 Can I rent the tuxedoobie?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 13, 2024 #144,623 send her a Valentine! @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Feb 13, 2024 #144,624 The nekkid bong bandit
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Feb 14, 2024 #144,629 @Lily happy VD!!