Use the IGNORE feature.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,212 Oh rly ?
Moonpie Reaction score 270 Location Sunshine State ☀️ Mar 17, 2024 #150,213 Feels like old times yal Kumbaya
Darthinia Von Vader Reaction score 121 Location In the sewers Mar 17, 2024 #150,216 the only one acting like the end all and be all is you Dove and your fake ass real life stories, man, and kids
the only one acting like the end all and be all is you Dove and your fake ass real life stories, man, and kids
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,217 Orrr you could shiddup
Big Sexy 6 months to live Reaction score 318 Location Memphis Mar 17, 2024 #150,219 This ain’t Facebook
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,221 if someone ignores me how will I know
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,222 Bradley you fahgit
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2024 #150,223 You are being ignored starting now @Bradley...
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,225 anyone wanna play Connect 4
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,226 I mean that friendly like okay
Big Sexy 6 months to live Reaction score 318 Location Memphis Mar 17, 2024 #150,227 Ok, Bradley’s on ignore
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,228 Like you know like hey fahgit
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,229 okay, it doesn't really bother me as I'm not a 14 year old boy
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,232 @Big Sexy why would you ignore me
Dove Reaction score 11,444 Location United states Mar 17, 2024 #150,234 Whoever it is lol. They arent very smart at all.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2024 #150,236 Okay I’m game
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2024 #150,237 I demand it, I'm entitled to it, I control the board buaaa hahahahahaha
Big Sexy 6 months to live Reaction score 318 Location Memphis Mar 17, 2024 #150,238 Ok, I like Bradley. He’s off ignore
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,239 Lol :)
Big Sexy 6 months to live Reaction score 318 Location Memphis Mar 17, 2024 #150,240 Lily is now on ignore