And then......BOOM!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,481 And then......BOOM!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,482 @Lily freaks out and DESTROYS the friendship.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,483 So many people warned @Flynn. But he/she would not listen.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,484 "@Lily would never backstab me!" Flynn would say.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,485 But then.....THE KNIFE CAME OUT!!!!!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 17, 2024 #150,486 It was awesome.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,489 I'm not destrying my liver tonight :/
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2024 #150,492 Of all days not to destroy your liver.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,494 Nah I've been riding about a month now, lame...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,495 ragon = wagon in SSS terminology...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,497 I had to check myself on that shit so I'm not drinking, see how long that lasts...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2024 #150,498 I suppose if you think it's a problem, it's the right thing for you.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,499 So you speak *to SSS, but can't understand it? Fuck you're retarded...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2024 #150,500 I'm retarded for asking you what you mean when I don't understand your hill billy terms?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 17, 2024 #150,503 Maybe SSS is going through the DT's?
BadBrad Ignore features are for bitches. Reaction score 96 Location Southern Florida Mar 17, 2024 #150,507 Hi everyone! I'm back :)
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Mar 17, 2024 #150,509 You're the creep who was talking about child molestion. By all means, go on...