CEEDOOOBBBIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,527 Location In a kakistocracy May 9, 2024 #164,851 CEEDOOOBBBIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,852 @cw_, Ok, more liquor for me then.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,527 Location In a kakistocracy May 9, 2024 #164,853 It's 10:30 AM, do you know where your boozehounds are?
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O May 9, 2024 #164,854 RanciMannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,855 It's happy hour somewhere in the world.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,859 Gee, X, tell me how you really feel.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here May 9, 2024 #164,860 The cat my Mom left behind slept on my bed last night, mister Sammy is warming up to me ha
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here May 9, 2024 #164,861 Hi Alticus @Larry Loungelizard i wood dood but I’ve discovered that in this big beautiful world not a single fucking soul gaf
Hi Alticus @Larry Loungelizard i wood dood but I’ve discovered that in this big beautiful world not a single fucking soul gaf
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,862 @Larry Loungelizard It used to be happy hour in many bars on many nights years ago, until they outlawed smoking indoors. Many bars shut down.
@Larry Loungelizard It used to be happy hour in many bars on many nights years ago, until they outlawed smoking indoors. Many bars shut down.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,863 ...where I live.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,864 Thumbs up to both of you dudes.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,867
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee May 9, 2024 #164,869 @X,
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,871 LOL Love that gif!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here May 9, 2024 #164,872 Did you guise know weegs papa was a renowned Moobs specialist
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,875 Yeah, warming weather is bad for outfits like Uber.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here May 9, 2024 #164,876 It used to be a viable source so $27 revenue
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,878 Now Uber and regular cabs have to rely on lazy people like me.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos May 9, 2024 #164,879 Not wanting to walk to the grocery store.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here May 9, 2024 #164,880 Ha ha yeh eXactly, mostly stoners and fat chonks