Ha ha ha ha I think of @The Prowler when I hear that :LOL3:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #172,981 Ha ha ha ha I think of @The Prowler when I hear that
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 29, 2024 #172,982 Bueno, de eso si tienes la razon, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,983 Is that how the real cucaracha goes?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,985 She can't go further because there's no weed to smoke?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,986 Explain that video X
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,987 I don't believe those are the official lyrics
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #172,988 Dancing cockroach no
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #172,991 And screw you I don’t have you Xplain anything you’re not my boss
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,992 That's the Jarabe Tapatio I believe
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,994 Different one
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 29, 2024 #172,995 No, there is a song about the cockroach, but it's not about weed
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 29, 2024 #172,996 Jarabe Tapatio is called "The Mexican Hat Dance"...
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,997 @Lily I didn't find one single version of it in Youtube that doesn't mention marijuana ROFLMAO
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #172,998 They seem to change the verses but the chorus is the same in all version I found
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #172,999 That’s okay
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 29, 2024 #173,000 I know! It's the most popular version...it's pretty modern version as well.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #173,001 Fun music
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #173,002 Wish I understood
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #173,004 Even the ones Youtube mention as being the original ones have the marijuana version
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 29, 2024 #173,005 Let me tell you, Latinos are much more fun as a people than the shitheads in North America
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #173,006 I think that is the original version
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 29, 2024 #173,007 It's about the Mexican revolution
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #173,009 That’s our Italian fun music
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 29, 2024 #173,010 Tarantella