1,000,000 Post Thread

And just like that. :LOL3: @RCM ends DILF’s career with a well placed boot missile up Dilfs ass BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
@UncleDiLF somerhing very bad is going to happen to you, I like you that’s why I’m warning you you’re almoast a top skull like me, but because you maded that joke it’s coming to you bro, just remember when your sitting there rubbing whatever it is that got hurt it’s because you your bad
 
You guise watch that new 90’s show ? Very woke but man it’s funny
 
There’s a dude on here says he has a talking penis, I wonder what a dicks first words would be :LOL3: @UncleDiLF s would say “this cheap Barbie plastic is chaffing”. :LOL3:
 
. o O
6Dien3G.gif
 
X is attempting to get me to post my Penthouse photos to "prove" I worked for Penthouse.:LOL::LOL::LOL::Drama Cat::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: this broad is an absolute WAXKO my initial assessment was correct moronic to the fucking core. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
 
It’s all the rage over there :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: I’m as famous as Lily now, almoast :LOL3: