1,000,000 Post Thread

His rating will never go up if he keeps avoiding stronger players.
 
Well, once you learn how the pieces move, it's really a matter of have a good reason behind a move.
 
Well, once you learn how the pieces move, it's really a matter of having a good reason behind a move.
 
I only ask because I believe that every young kid should get a chess board.
 
It teaches the mind how to focus, analyze and create. Very important to children.
 
It teaches the mind how to focus, analyze and create. Very important for children.
 
I used to have a lesbian dealer that was into gardening big time. Raddishes, carrots, tomatoes you name it.
 
The lettuce we have at one of our local grocery store are the size of a softball ffs.
 
The lettuce we have at one of our local grocery stores are the size of a softball ffs.