1,000,000 Post Thread

I just mean that the lettuce available looks more like small cabbage.
 
It's all greed in this world. There's no shortage of lettuce in the world. There no reason why we can't get a decent head of lettuce.
 
I'm not sure what constraints you're working with in Canada. California has crops year round. There's always something growing.
 
I don't think we are as fortunate as California is for quality and availability of vegetables and fruit.
 
Your country has all of the cool products that we don't get. lol Stuff like peach flavored Crush, and an insane amount of candy. lol
 
For a 591ml of Pepsi at the grocery store it costs like $3.75 here.
 
I agree. If someone drank nothing but pop for the next 3 or 4 years they'd likely die.
 
We are all a very greedy world. It's a sad state of affairs people.
 
Fuck that chess makes kids nerdy playing outside riding your bike builds men
 
Then that’s good, you’re not as dumb as I look WHAT WAIT !! Alticus ffs man tell it all to stop