1,000,000 Post Thread

Apparently my L5 S1 has herniated and SPLATTERED against my nerve the pain is immense it’s dialed down to a 4!
 
My garden is as unmanicured as DILFS dick bush I can’t bear to look at it
 
Cortisone shots into my spine have been suggest also surgery which is a hard pass
 
Doc says the multiple hurts and healing over the lastb20 years has caused some scar tissue plus age factors to consider I worked way to hard in a job a lean tall fellow shouldn’t have been doing to much lifting
 
I remember I told my mom during my last injury I told my mom I’m a shell of the man I was, that was the last time she hugged me so hard
 
@cw_ i would love to make dinner for you, no funny stuff either I know it’d be hard to resist me but dinner only
 
YES !!! Break, correct low center of gravity not to say short but not a fit green bean
 
And if my cat says you’re cool CW … we’ll, we’ll see no promises (:
 
Ha ha my buddy just texted me and said he ated a fuzzy laobster :LOL3: wtf lol
 
I am fraud to ask are you referring to cunilingus’sus
 
I’ve heard of it called a clam but a fuzzy lobster :LOL3: