And coonism! Lol
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,271 And coonism! Lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,272 What were you saying about Dad that can't be told anything?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,273 Where's @Weeg? Let's talk UK election!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,274 Conservatives out the door after 14 years? Lol
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,275 Pishposh!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,276 Yeah. Brexit doesn’t seem to have worked out as promised
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,277 And the conservatives gutted public services.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,278 @Lily he’s my stepfather! The biological dickhead still lives in Africa somewhere!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,280 My friends and mother raised me. He was an international superstar!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,281 I won’t divulge anymore…
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,282 No worries. I was alluding to his influence on you.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,283 In any case, I slept like shit. I'm going to try again. G'night!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,284 Zero influence. He had fuck all time for me.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,285 Night night!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jul 5, 2024 #174,286 im still alived!!!!!!!!!!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jul 5, 2024 #174,287 Yaaaay Weeeg!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jul 5, 2024 #174,288 I Partiied hard for two days! Getting ready to start it up for the ENTIRE weekend! Lets get this party started!!!
I Partiied hard for two days! Getting ready to start it up for the ENTIRE weekend! Lets get this party started!!!
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2024 #174,292 @cw_ Yep Pretty classic pic. lol
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jul 5, 2024 #174,293 Family and many freends from the surrounding country side
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jul 5, 2024 #174,294 @Joe thats how we DO IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jul 5, 2024 #174,295 PARTY time!!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,826 Location Portugal Jul 5, 2024 #174,296 BTW, all you Limies. LMAO about UK elections. I mean, LMFAO!!!!!
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,423 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Jul 5, 2024 #174,297 I think its funny as well.1 half of the uni-party down the rest to fall in 5 years.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #174,298 I don't get how the percentages equate to the number of seats in Parliament. I guess I'll have to look it up.
I don't get how the percentages equate to the number of seats in Parliament. I guess I'll have to look it up.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jul 5, 2024 #174,299 @Weeg did you kissed your PRESSIE today?