1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
My adoring, yet anonymous fans will go to almost any length to attract my attention, over the years it became like part of the background chatter, like the oceans roar, the various birds hanging in the shore pines and doug firs that almost surround me...and the squirrels chattering for more peanuts, most of the sound is very pleasant some of it is static in the matrix...... by it.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
My adoring, yet anonymous fans will go to almost any length to attract my attention, over the years it became like part of the background chatter, like the oceans roar, the various birds hanging in the shore pines and doug firs that almost surround me, the sound of the ocean breeze murmuring through them...and the squirrels chattering for more peanuts, most of the sound is very pleasant some of it is static in the matrix...TBC

X

xXx
Site Supporter
here's a nice ... the red stripe ! the booty !!!!!!! it's gonna be a gREAT weekend ..I'll miss you

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
you've been hit and killed on your cycle one too many times this past week here in t.o. X. kinda worried about ya