I have had No One following me since 2007. His entire youth was devoted to me.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2024 #191,161 I have had No One following me since 2007. His entire youth was devoted to me.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2024 #191,162 @Weeg is jealous because I find @Blandscape wonderful.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,163 Lily and Bland sittin in a tree............................
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 6, 2024 #191,165 I will destroy anyone who attempts to do that to you. You are our quarterback Lil.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,166 So sweet
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,170 I am not!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2024 #191,171 We ride at dawn, Lilly!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,172 ?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,173 Yoo have dead butt syndrome?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 6, 2024 #191,175 Have you ever considered staring directly at the sun Weeg, while solo masturbating and tickling your own perineum with a rusty nail??
Have you ever considered staring directly at the sun Weeg, while solo masturbating and tickling your own perineum with a rusty nail??
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,178 @Blandscape no but apparently yoo have been thinking about it!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,180 I figured yoo would defend yoor BF
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 6, 2024 #191,181 Of course, just like you defend yours.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,183 So who do I defend?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2024 #191,185 You’re not defending BF that’s for damn snippy
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Sep 6, 2024 #191,187 Lame answer Lily
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,987 Location Milwaukee Sep 6, 2024 #191,188 And its Blandscape FTW!!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Sep 6, 2024 #191,189 You defend us, Weeg… we are BF!!!