I want to hear from those I disagree wiff
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 7, 2024 #191,581 I want to hear from those I disagree wiff
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,582 I disagree with your disagreement.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,584 But why not?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,586
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 7, 2024 #191,587 Do you fink you have substance Larry
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,589 Currently I'm in a state of energized plasma, so I'm not scientifically certain if I do have substance.
Currently I'm in a state of energized plasma, so I'm not scientifically certain if I do have substance.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,590 Give me 15 minutes and I might become a liquid.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 7, 2024 #191,591 We need not run ant tests...ypu don't
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 7, 2024 #191,592 Tou are just a solid begging for a flame
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,593 1) Never take the internet seriously and 2) try to have fun.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,594 Flame away.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,596 Yep.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,488 Location Scotland Sep 7, 2024 #191,598 Your contributions are welcome
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,602 Yeesh, if talent is necessary, then only 25-30 people in the whole world would be allowed to post on the internet.
Yeesh, if talent is necessary, then only 25-30 people in the whole world would be allowed to post on the internet.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 7, 2024 #191,604 Now for a brief musical interlude.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,980 Location Milwaukee Sep 7, 2024 #191,608 I'm contributing ennui.